Skin by Nature Inc.
Independent Affiliate Agreement
Welcome to the Skin by Nature Family! We’re very happy you’ve joined us.
The Agreement contains Skin by Nature Inc.’s standards, requirements, procedures, and expected behaviors and activities, as you share Skin by Nature Inc.’s products and opportunity with others. Compliance with these standards will help you operate your business in an ethical manner. The Agreement also defines the compensation plan, which defines the Commission structure - how you get paid. When you enroll as an Independent Skin by Nature Inc. Affiliate, you are agreeing to comply with the Agreement.
- I understand that as an Independent Affiliate:
- I have the right to offer for Skin by Nature Inc. products in accordance with the Agreement.
- I have the right to enroll other persons to become Skin by Nature Inc. affiliates.
- I have the right to earn commission according to the compensation plan.
- I will use my discount code on all personal purchases.
- I will train and motivate the Affiliates in my Downline.
- I will comply with all applicable law locals, ordinances, rules and regulations.
- I will perform my obligations as an Independent Affiliate with honesty and integrity.
- I agree to present the Commission plan, and Skin by Nature Inc. products honestly, without making false, or exaggerated claims, in order to get sales or recruits.
- To become an Affiliate you must:
- Be of at least 18 years of age;
- Reside in the United States, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Read and agree to abide by the Independent Affiliate Agreement
- Submit a properly completed Application.
- Join the SBN Sales Page Facebook Group, membership is mandatory.(IMPORTANT) If you use any email address, other than your Facebook email address, when you enroll as an affiliate with Skin by Nature, you MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org and give him the email address associated with your FB account, and FB Profile name, in order for you to receive the working link to the Sales Page FB Group. If you do not submit your Facebook email, the link will not work.
- Purchase the Basic Starter Kit, within 30 days of joining.
- Have, or create, a PayPal account, in order to receive your payouts.
- Minimum of one sell/purchase per calendar month. This sell can be a personal purchase or customer purchase using your affiliate sales link.
- Mandatory customized link for $2.00 per month.
When you join SKIN by NATURE as an Affiliate, you agree to familiarize yourself with your affiliate sales link and the products. Go through our files section and read everything that we have provided for you. We ask that you do this to ensure that you understand all of our policies and procedures before promoting your business or recruiting new affiliates. Most of your questions will be answered in the files FAQ’S. After reading the files, if you still have any questions, please reach out to your up-line or search the group for posts, before posting your question in the group. If at any time if you have any issues with your website, back office, commissions or some other technical issue, please email email@example.com and provide the following info: your name, affiliate I.D., and the exact problem that you are having. Please be as detailed as possible and include any error messages you are receiving, if any. If you need help with a product, email Gary Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT post about these in our Facebook group.
- Any issues with your back-office. Including logging in and password reset.
- Order and/or commissions issues
Administrators Only, will welcome new members to the SbN Facebook Groups, once they have been approved. Welcome posts are clogging up the news feed in both the sales page and the marketing group, making it difficult to find company posts, and relevant information. You may continue to tag your new recruit, once they've been approved, in the important Files. We tried creating a post for members to welcome recruits, but it was not being utilized, so it has been removed and individual welcome posts will be removed as well.
If you are having trouble with the WEBSITE, BACK OFFICE, COMMISSIONS, OR ORDERS, or some other Technical Issue please send email to: email@example.com.
It's important for all affiliates to follow group guidelines in order to keep the feed free for important company announcements, and pertinent posts. Disregarding this request is risking removal from the groups.
Commission and Payout
When you join Skin by Nature Inc. as an Affiliate, you are an independent Representative. You are not purchasing a franchise or a business opportunity. The Independent Affiliate Agreement between you and Skin by Nature Inc. does not create an employer/employee relationship, partnership, or joint venture. As a result, you are solely responsible for paying all applicable income taxes owed from any compensation earned. Additionally, Skin by Nature Inc. will not treat you as an employee for any tax purposes. This means that Skin by Nature will not withhold taxes of any kind from your Commissions. As an independent representative, you completely control the means by which you operate your Skin by Nature business.
Starting Oct 15, 2016, payouts for commission balances exceeding $10 will be paid according to the following schedule:
Commission earned from the 26th through the 10th pays out on the 20th
Commission earned from the 11th through the 25th pays out on the 5th.
This gives us the ability to audit every order 10 days ahead of payout and pay you accurately. Additionally, if the 20th or of the month or the 5th of the month is not on a business day, then payouts will occur the next business day. Example would be if the 20th of the month was on a Saturday, then you would be paid out on Monday, the 22nd of the month.
With our Affiliate Program you earn 40% commission on sales every time someone uses your link. Earn money the easy way by selling our high quality products. It's as simple as displaying your link through social media, to your friends and to your family.
How does the 40% commission work?
The commission is calculated based upon the sum of all the products before shipping and after any additional discounts. There are 2 ways to get the 40% commission.
- Have customers shop on your sales link.
- When you shop on your sales link and receive the commission in the form of savings; Enter your discount code for 40% off at the time of purchase.
We also would like all the affiliates to use their discount code when they place orders. When you don't use your code upfront it gives us more work having to pay out what should have already been taken out. We also want all affiliates to pay for their orders using Paypal. Not using Paypal may slow your commission payouts.
It is your responsibility to safeguard and promote the good reputation of the Skin by Nature Inc. brand; to ensure that your marketing efforts contribute to the public interest; and to avoid discourteous, deceptive, misleading, unethical, or immoral conduct or practices.
As an Affiliate, you may use the Skin by Nature Inc. name in the following manner: [Affiliate’s Name], “Independent Skin by Nature Affiliate” (or Representative). Example: Alice Smith, “Independent Skin by Nature Representative.” You agree not to name your Social Media pages “Skin by Nature Inc.”, as this could be mistaken for the official Skin by Nature Inc. company page. Profiles you generate in any social platform where you mention or discuss Skin by Nature, you must clearly identify yourself as an “Independent Affiliate.”
Your participation on any social media platform must avoid inappropriate conversations, comments, images, video, audio, applications, or any other adult, profane, discriminatory, or vulgar content. Do not post any comments, photos, or videos that are rude or offensive to Skin by Nature Inc., or another Affiliate. The determination of what is inappropriate is at Skin by Nature Inc.s sole discretion, and offending Affiliates will be subject to disciplinary action and/or termination. Unprofessional or disrespectful online conduct toward Skin by Nature Inc. competitors is strictly prohibited. You may not disparage any Skin by Nature Inc. competitor, their customers, or their products on a social media platform such as Facebook or Twitter.
Rule of thumb: You should conduct yourself in social media sites with an eye to how your behavior or comments might appear if you were called upon to defend them as a company. In other words, don’t behave any differently online than you would in any other public setting.
- Be transparent: If you are commenting in a personal capacity about products or their benefits, you should be open and transparent, and honest; don't exaggerate.
- Be accurate: Posts should be accurate and fact-checked and capable of substantiation. If you do make a mistake, ensure you correct it promptly.
- Be professional: Always act in a professional and constructive manner and use sound judgement before posting. Always be polite and respectful of individuals’ opinion.
- Be fair and respectful: Do not post comments that you would not say directly to another person and consider how other people might react before you post.
- Be smart: Respect other people’s intellectual property including trade marked photos and slogans and copyrighted material.
- Be aware of confidentiality: Do not disclose any information that is confidential or proprietary to Skin by Nature.
You may use social networking sites (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, blogs, forums, and other social shared interest sites) to share information about the Skin by Nature business opportunity and for prospecting and sponsoring.
New Affiliates enroll online at the “shareable link” on the Multi Level Marketing tab of a Sponsor’s Tapfiliate Back Office. The applicant must complete the Application and personally agree to all Independent Affiliate Agreement terms. When you sponsor a new Affiliate, you must not fill out, sign, or accept the Application on behalf of the applicant.
Skin by Nature Inc. reserves the right to reject any new Application.
When you sponsor another Affiliate to enroll with Skin by Nature Inc., you agree to take a proactive role in providing assistance and training to such. This includes ensuring that those in your Downline are aware of Skin by Nature Inc. Policies and Procedures and comply with the Independent Affiliate Agreement, including these Policies and Procedures.
You must have regular, ongoing contact with Affiliates in your First Level and Downline to facilitate this process.
Further, if you become aware, either through your interactions with your sponsored Affiliates, through someone else communicating with you, or from Skin by Nature Inc., that an Affiliate in your Downline is violating Policies and Procedures either willfully or due to ignorance, you shall make every effort to educate, inform, and bring them back into compliance.
Cancellation or Termination
I may cancel the Independent Affiliate Agreement at any time, and for any reason, upon written notice to Skin by Nature Inc. at its principal business email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skin by Nature Inc. reserves the right to terminate any Independent Affiliate Agreement without prior notice if the Affiliate is not in good standing, or in violation of the Independent Affiliate Agreement.
I understand that if I fail to comply with the terms of the Independent Affiliate Agreement, Skin by Nature Inc., may, at its discretion, impose upon me disciplinary action as set forth in the Policies and Procedures. If I am in breach, default, or violation of the Independent Affiliate Agreement at termination, I shall not be entitled to receive any further Commissions, effective on that date.
I understand that I will (a) lose all rights as an Independent Affiliate (b) not be eligible to sell Skin by Nature Inc. products and services, and (c) not be eligible to receive Commissions, or other income resulting from the activities of my former Downline.
By signing the Independent Affiliate Agreement, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Skin by Nature Inc., and anyone directly affiliated with Skin by Nature Inc., from any losses or damages, including costs and fees, incurred or suffered by you as a result of:
- Your breach of the Independent Affiliate Agreement (including the Policies and Procedures)
- The improper promotion or operation of your Skin by Nature Inc. business and any related activities (e.g., the presentation of Skin by Nature Inc.’s products or Compensation Plan, the operation of a motor vehicle, the lease of meeting or training facilities, etc.)
- Any incorrect data or information provided by an Affiliate to Skin by Nature Inc.
- Your failure to provide any information or data necessary for Skin by Nature Inc. to process commission payouts.
I have carefully read and agree to comply with the Policies and Procedures and the Commission Plan, both of which are incorporated herein and, together, make up the Independent Affiliate Agreement.